martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

i would like...

I would like to be another, today,
sadly as this thorn in my spirit
every now, every breath.
I or not I, this anoher,
would like to grow consciently as a conscient sorrow
who knows who it is, what it serves to,
what it follows through the wide smells of desire.
I would like to make up my making of
being a tale for you,
being a light of dawn for you,
being a human being
with a different story
to tell to you
every night
every now
that you are another you
growing in my mind
consciently as a conscient sorrow
shutting me up for a while.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

You are the best another I know,
I'm so relax when I am with you... and that is so difficult, and I like to listen all your stories, all your tales... But you don't know it

happy birthday